Originally Posted by dla
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You had really better consider what any handgun will do to stop a bear this big when he decides he is going to eat you. That is a mature 6X6 bull elk he is dwarfing...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Back to posting dumbshit stuff again....

That is the very little remains of a raghorn 6 that has been decomposing for a week and been gnawed on by everything with teeth.

And the camera angle has the bear in front of the antlers far enough to exaggerate the bear's size.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W_6w0a_DnL2Sq2400pyUrOmbWngKlOkF/view?usp=drivesdk

My god you are stupid....

Speaking of stupid, you are the poster child. You obviously haven't seen or been around any grizzlies, or you would know better than make that ridiculous statement. Of course you knew I would reply, and I am. You are the reason they put rubber mats around the teeter totter.

Here are more pictures and the size of that head on that grizzly isn't small.

Here are more pictures of the area once those bears got done eating and tearing up the forest. If you notice those trees that have been uprooted weren't done by a small bear. Good Lord you are dense, maybe the military could replace depleted uranium with you...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]