Originally Posted by ol_mike
Lets say two car/SUV loads, eight armed city-slickers show up at three different houses in close proximity out in the country, they set your outbuildings on fire and fire-bomb your house at 2am. They wait for you to come out then start firing at you and family,, what are you going to do?? You're going to get shot dead while they drive away back to where they came from.

Who here has a plan ?? NOBODY,,,chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, man I love this big-screen tv and barca lounger, going to fire up the grill this evening--Ahhh life is good
But certainly be true in some cases and yeah me personally they might get me but I've been here my whole life I know ever nuck&cranny of the entire area there is not exactly a network of roads to escape on. These people will be blind as far as knowing where they're at and what's going on. Damn near every truck tractor and building around here has some kind of weapon and ammo in it they would have to learn it trust me. Not to mention on their way out they got to go through a network of people that hate the bastard as bad or worse than I do and it would be enough commotion made everybody in the area would know something was up..

Last edited by ldholton; 06/25/22.