Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The thing that a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s mostly a cultural and legal war. Generally it’s not going to be “soy boy” kicking in your door. It’s going to be a SWAT team that he/she weaponinized against you after winning the cultural wars in the schools, MSM, Big Tech ect and convinced enough sheeple to vote tyrants into office.

Whether it’s soy boys or alphabet soldiers, there’s no getting around the fact that they cannot confiscate 400 million guns at once.

So yes, they will get some. But then, they’ll start getting return fire and the machine will start to slow down. Not much at first, because these are swat teams versus old farmers and [bleep].

Then, the return fire will get more organized. Maybe a some ex-terror war combat troops will form up a civilian quick response team or something. Maybe the red necks will just set up ambushes in sufficient enough numbers for overwhelming fire.

Although much bloodier than the hypothetical soy boy civil war, the hypothetical alphabet soldiers will likely end in the same way.

Let’s hope it never gets to that. Life’s still pretty dang good here in the USA.

Originally Posted by ratsmacker
A lot of folks are forgetting what a 17 year old kid did, all by himself, when attacked by these bozos. Things kind of quieted down after Kyle Rittenhouse had his little fracas in Kenosha. One kid, one rifle.

Most of these twits will fold if they have to go up against anyone, anyone, who's resolute and steadfast. Things settle down quick when someone faces them down. I don't think most of the Midwest is anything like Portland, folks just won't put up with this nonsense.

NO WAY MAN, THESE ANTIFA “GUYS” TOUGH!!!!

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.