I just took a spin to DC, took my dark money archives to the Capital Research Center, which has Influence Watch and a whole bunch of other cool research you kids should study if you want to comprehend the idiotization of America by the Left. Anyway, what struck me about the trip was how EVERYONE who "flies over" is just STUCK on their screens. The planes were DARK because all the windows (except mine) were shaded. It's the same thing in DC, little screens everywhere and NO situational awareness, darn little social interaction that isn't electronic. One EMP and these characters will be wandering lost a block from home. In the boonies where you might need a paper map? I can't imagine more than a half-percent of the people I saw would know how to put a firearm together from parts all laid out nice. Baaaaaa.

Do I think the evils could manipulate "us" into being stupid? Not really. The Left is utterly fantastic at messaging through cheesy three word slogans, just stunningly good at simplistic spin, which shamefully DOES win some elections. But three-word phrases don't work when it comes time to, um, DO something. The support systems of "modern life" leave many without life skills aside from their little niche, overpaid or not, especially in the political arena. Just look at the gun bill. It's a joke except in political terms, inasmuch as the "dealer" change means the usual table-buyers at gun shows, who pay the freight so we HAVE gun shows as a means of networking, will have to become 1. FFLs, and 2., transact using 4473s. That's an increment to universal gun registration because the point of 4473s is to get that most-recent paper record into the archives at ATF for the dreamed of day when the database is in fact made digital and searchable.

The larger problem is how a Beanfields Antifa event would be SPUN in the national media, with help from the three-word crews. Let's say there was a "raid" and the threat dealt with "extrajudicially?" How would that play out? Would it be honestly "reported?" So, I've got to agree with Jim here, keep your plans to yourself and your trusted neighbors for now.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.