Originally Posted by ol_mike
Someone clue me in how they could be stopped?

They hit & split while you bleed out, you have no idea of who did it, 911 what's your emergency, i been shat

And pretending all lefties are not armed and if they were they wouldn't know how to use a weapon > pure silliness. Anybody with common sense can figure out how to shoot well enough in one day to kill you.

The first attack probably wouldn’t be stopped. After that, every country boy in the area is going to be sitting up at night with a gun.

Defending forces have a 3 or 4 to 1 advantage over attacking forces.

The second night and every night thereafter will get progressively worse for the lefties until they realize the error in their planning.

I think there is a probably a good portion of the rural population that is secretly giddy about gunning down a few of the progressive city folk who have been talking down to them for years.

After the first house gets torched, “reasonable apprehension” will be nearly a given for preemptive fire at Subarus and hybrids entering your driveway in the dead of night.

Local law enforcement won’t mind the help, I’m betting.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.