Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't think anything is going to happen unless it's forced too.

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

We don't have a chance in the propaganda campaign.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

It will be a perfect time to try out the Red Flag laws.

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.
I believe he’s reluctant to air his true thoughts on the subject on a public Internet forum for fear of future government reprisal. A valid consideration if you ask me.
Good idea.

Seems texting or even talking to one another with the phone laying around may be a bad idea.

Talk about certain things then the next thing you know YouTube is making suggestions based on a conversation that was had a day or 2 ago. Had it happen when my pard and I were discussing a walk in cooler for hanging our deer. Forward a few days and my oh one had some suggestions for at home processing.

Can work against us in the same way as negative talk/posts on the net whether it's forums or social media.

It is no secret that your phone is listening to you and that the feds have access if they want it.