I'd build an orphanage in Nicaragua. I was saddened by what I saw there when I was there. And yes, I understand a communist dictatorship and Satanism is responsible for conditions there. But still the people that suffer, especially the children, need relief, and hope. I saw a woman nearly die from an open would on her leg, like a boil, for a lack of $12 antibiotics. Honest, caring, nice people there that deserve better. If I was wealthy beyond any possible need it would be unconscionable to not help knowing firsthand what I've seen.

Set up my wife's family. Wife's mom is a retired nurse and takes care of many people, she needs support.

Hire full time people to take care of my mom and put her in her own house. See that she has an activity director and lots of people around her.

For us, get a pilots license and get certified on several kinds of planes. Own land in NE Oregon with an airstrip and hire maids for housework, gardeners for outside work not because I'm lazy, but to free me up to do what matters to me.

Start a charity here to help people that want to help themselves. Structure it so the more they contribute to their own improvement, the more advantages and help they receive.

Get involved in Oregon politics. Without the worry of making a living a person could devote himself to bettering the state for everyone by doing away with the lefts agendas, especially in schools, as it pertains to drug use, and the homeless.

Build RV parks. Many people have transitioned to RV living and RV parks are needed everywhere.

I'm sure there's more.

LOL