Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
oh and buy me a new mattress, I think my current one still has bed bugs in it..

I’d buy the dump where you work, just so I could fire you and watch you cry.

😝🦫

Before I got my job here, I worked for a porta potty company. My job was to scrub the inside of the tubs that hold the blue water when they come back to us. Well I guess the Boss gave his kid a Christmas gifts and that gift was to fire whomever from the company day before Christmas eve. Well I'm scrubbing inside this tub, felt a tap on the back it was the boss he said young Thomas has something he wants to tell you. I was thinking oh he's going to wish me a merry Christmas and give me a Christmas bonus. I stood up scrubber in one hand water hose in the other. Boss goes well tell him. Thomas yelled your fired.. My boss said you heard him your fired collect your things and go... So yeah wouldn't be the first I would be fired...

Nuggs,

If I win, I'm gonna buy you your own dump.

Just make sure not to fire yourself and you can live out your life in the style you've grown accustomed to.

And just because I'll be rich, like Kid Rock, I 'll make sure at least one truck a day has the good stuff on it for you.

That story brings a tear to my eye.... frown if I win the lottery I will buy that porta potty company and you can have your job back!!!

Dude,

if we both win we could pool our resources and get Nugget a dump and a porta-loo company, combined in one location so he doesn't have to ride too far every day.

Then he can have both jobs......... the best of both worlds, eh?

He could hire that young Thomas dude, then fire him on his birthday or something too. Show young Thomas how it feels to be unwanted.

We will name our new business "pump & dump" 79s can run it for us

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.