Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
...the 1.2 billion dollar lottery?

Me, we’d set up monthly or annual payouts to most family members. BIL, whose good with cash can decide if he wants a lump sum, maybe 20 mill, or be on the payout plan.

Keep it simple by making it impossible for a family member to take out a loan against their payouts. Not gonna have Alyssa come to us in 3 years and say, “Unc, I’m outta money, my business tanked, can I get some more cash?”. 🖕🏾

Hire two good law firms to watch over each other’s handling of our winnings.

Friends get gifted stuff on a whim.

🦫

Bev,
After spending 20 years in the finance industry, I'd have a little different strategy about how I shared it.

1. Anyone who asked for money would get ZERO.

2. I'd limit gifts to 32k per person, per year, 64k max for couples to avoid the 50% gift tax.

3. If I wanted someone to receive more than that, they'd have to opportunity to interview for an employment opportunity, think about how Trump Family organization works. Of course they'd receive a great benefits package, think payed education, 150% 401k match, and no BS health care plan.

4. I'd facilitate some wealth transfers through trusts. As an example, I'd buy my parent property from them, probably through a trust that would grant them the right to use trust assets, such as their former property, and a CAT D6 or what ever other assets I wanted to put in the Trust, then hire him as a "caretaker" of the trust lands and pay him just under the cap for the Social Security phase out. So I could put over 100K a year in his hands, plus all the toys he could want to play with, with minimal tax implications and not be in a situation of paying inheritance tax if and when those assets revert back to me. Oh, and since he's now an employee, best health care in the world, and instead of paying gift taxes, I get a deduction.

Charity:
1. The Second Amendment Foundation.
2. I'd fund ballot issues designed to make liberal heads explode. I'd crowd source the idea's to The Fire. I'd confident you degenerates would come up with some good one's.

Passion Project:
Open the private school I'd want for my kids, K through Bachelors degree. It would the school most of you would chose for your kids, especially your sons, in other words, a real education without the B.S.

Property:
My main property would be not small and somewhere I could hunt deer, antelope, elk and prairie dogs all from the main house. I'd probably run a combination of Bison and cattle and exotics in what ever combination recommended by my ranch manager. I'd have another dozen to a score of properties scattered around the world optimized for three things, conducting business, killing shìt, and fücking hot women, think Trump meets Karamojo Bell, meets Andrew Tate.

The only change to my original post would be to hire Antelope Sniper.

I’d hate to be paying too much in taxes.

🦫

Bev,
I'm sure we could work something out.

You mean like a bartering arrangement?

You provide all the booze, expensive hookers, and a Scarface Mtn of coke.

Deal!

🦫

Dude,

you should know by now...................

cheap hookers work harder.....................especially fo a big stack of cash.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?