Originally Posted by Heym06
Buy a farm, and farm until I go broke.
I'mma buy this ^^^ dude a farm/ranch in Eastern OR with the understanding I get to hunt on it whenever I want

Then, I'm gonna look for a section or two of public land surrounded by a private ranch and I'mma buy that ranch, cut off access to the public land, and make it ALL MINE basically...............just because that kinda scheidt pizzes me off to no end and sometimes it's good to be the pizzer instead of the pizzee. Gonna gather up all the water rights in the area I can too.

I'd likely find a good shop (Northern Dave's??) and send my Tacoma there for a complete redo, undercarriage, new paint, etc.

Then send the upholstery job to that dude the does the classy work on old Caddies and such.

Fix up a nice coursing course for the whippets (and their friends)

Finally be able to afford the 27 dogs I want.

And a coupla horsies, maybe a mule or three.

And build some really nice sheds for the migrant workers that will be necessary.

And of course, a really nice Gulag for the hens.

Edit to add:

I'm gonna hire this Antelope Sniper guy below my post to keep my finances straight. Might need a trust or something to buy that ranch and maybe I become a "caretaker" instead of a ranch owner. He seems like he sorta knows his scheidt, more than this retired biologist at least.

Last edited by Valsdad; 11/01/22.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?