Originally Posted by Kaleb
I was curious how yours is shooting. Finally got my stock from stockys last week but I haven’t shot it yet. The weather has either been too crappy to shoot or so pretty I’d rather ride horses with the family.

I like it so far Kaleb. I've just been monkeying around at 100 with it so far, but I can't find much to talk crap about. I put that honker of an Arken on it, so it's probably heavier than it has to be, but I kinda like the scope so far. I definitely understand the ideals of the 22 version of the same. The 6 ARC is a great cartridge in my eyes. Wished I'd gotten it in time for hunting season this past fall, but I think it'll get some use next year. I think I will monkey with the trigger and see if I can lighten it a touch, but as it comes, it's very shootable.

It'll definitely get some air time this year shooting steel though. It's too much fun to leave home. I will say I think a barrel chop is on order, just cause I have really liked the 20" CTR and I think the little Carbon gun will benefit from the same deal. Pretty handy little rifle to keep behind the seat of the truck.

Semper Fi