Been looking at the 6 ARC route... I've gotten to the point, I'm going to order a barrel from Douglas...
have it set up with a 1 in 8 twist, although I probably don't need it..but it won't hurt anything...

I'm just going to have it as a switch barrel on my Ruger American Predator...same profile and 22 inch barrel...
Oregon Tool & Die have a Savage Style barrel nut for cheap and its close enough for me to go over and pick it up at the 'factory'.

Regular polymer 223 mags for ARS work just fine, and actually work better than the factory Ruger Mag that came with it..

I'm enjoying playing with a 6 x 45 most recently...one doesn't need much to take down a blacktail a 100 to 250 yds...
That one is on a Savage Axxis platform... minus the barrel the rest is all factory...

sitting on more than enough powder, primers and bullets in 6mm and 6.5 mm to out last the Biden Administration..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez