Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Stocky's CF mini 2nd came today. Actually pretty impressed. Little bit of CF deformation in a couple places right up against the recoil pad. Pin head size void in the stock just behind the safety. Comb height is better than the factory, at least for me a Kahles CL 3-9x42 in Leupold Open range 1" lows on a EGW pic rail. Barrel channel clearance is even all way down. Again pretty pleased. Gotta take a Scotch-brite pad and knock sheen off the finish though, and maybe a faux-Manners sponge paint.

Weighed the gun - 6# 7.5oz. That's the 22"sporter with Stocky's CF, DIP bottom metal (for now), factory magazine, EGW pic rail and Leupold Open Range 1" lows and a Kahles CL 3-9x42. Certainly could shed a few ounces with Talley LWs but I want the pic rail for mounting a thermal scope.

I'll shoot it soon. More than likely it'll get a chop to 17 or 18" to make it a little handier with the suppressor.

OG bottom metal fit much more easily into this stock than it did the OEM plastic unit.

Same here. DIP bottom metal fit much better than in the Stocky's CF than it did in the OEM stock.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.