Thanks Kaleb...

I actually like Schtick... He loves the attention of getting his cage rattled so I oblige,
I really doubt anyone can hurt Schtick's feelings, even if they use a sledge hammer...
He's pretty thick skinned... If he didn't enjoy it, he could always just ignore it... There are some folks I ignore on the fire...
But Schtick doesn't seem to ignore most of my posts mentioning his name.

If nothing else, the only people we entertain are each other...

I've always said, The guy would be a welcomed guest at my place, if he was passing thru and had a break down on his truck or something of that sort...He's originally from Oregon here.. over in Coos Bay.

Didn't like him at first, but that was decades ago. I can appreciate a guy who has a sense of humor and doesn't take the world so seriously, much less himself. Hence why I actually like and respect Schtick..

I'm sure life gets lonely when ya live on an Island by yourself. Schtick doesn't really need others so much and is pretty self sufficient. What's not to respect of someone like that.

Doesn't matter if Schtick like me or not. I joking laugh at the fact if he likes anybody really.

If he sent me a PM asking me to stop rattling his cage, I'd respect that... Never mean any harm to the guy.

Now he'll reply with a comment of how I love to kiss his ass, in his authentic Alaskan Trailer Park Gibberish... with some pictures of his guns in the creek, which we've all seen... I often wonder how much of the campfire makes a big percentage of his social life...Having tons of toys doesn't make up for a lonely life. He works hard, and in today's world you have to respect that also..

Thanks for the post Kaleb.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez