Originally Posted by HughW
Millennial’s are an interesting group. Both of our children are in that category. Both have good jobs - one owns her home, the son has a rental and another home that he is working on. Their friends are all solid for jobs, families and homes.

They openly talk about the “other” category of millennials - entitled, complaining, not enough being done for them. Looks like the author would fall in their other category.

Being a boomer I can also attest to many boomers wanting increased hand outs and openly stating they are hard done by. So the feeling of being entitled to my entitlements is not just a generational issue.

That is my take too.
I know plenty of millennials that have solid careers and lead respectable, debt free lives. I also know more than one boomer and Gen X who has lived off the system their entire lives and constantly play the victim card.

I do believe boomers are who really started the credit card debt avalanche and made it ‘acceptable’ in today’s world to be 10s of thousands of $ in CC debt, but that is a different discussion.