Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Geesus cry me a river. Try adding two divorces, 30 years of outrageous child support payments, the total loss of your nearly paid for house and all your belongings when in your 40's onto that list and we'll talk about how tough you've had it. Fuuckin pussies. I'm just damn glad I had so much "white priviledge" or I might not have survived.
I guess some people realize the difficulty that getting divorced has on their finances, and avoid it. But it takes a real genius to get divorced once, then set himself up for the same thing a second time.
If you insist on being an idiot, you better not be a fuuckin pussy.
Anybody who thinks they can predict the future when it comes to women and relationships is the real idiot. Some people get lucky when it comes to women/ marriage but that's all it is.

The friend I mentioned on the Mississippi Coast who turned his electrical company over to his sons, they ran the business into the ground.
His wife was cute/popular/straight A student/went to church/good family, turned into an alcoholic valium oxy pain pill crazy hag.
Tom did everything he could to help her, she loved to run off and lay around wasted, she passed away a while back, early 50's age. Youngest son went from handsome/smart/athlete etc. to the same as Mom, he's dead also.
I agree you never know what people are going to do especially women.

Like the words in the old Bad Company hit-song,, 'one day she loves you - next day she leaves you'.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.