Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by SKane
2500.00 per gun. How many deer do you get to shoot per year for that and how much does that come to per pound of venison ?

Don't start.
It's no wonder there are so many hunters that say venison is expensive meat these days. It isn't necessarily so.

If it's just about putting meat in the freezer, I could probably get by on less than $150 for three deer (if I'm keeping property taxes out it).

But I spend 15-25 times that in a given year because I like seeing and hunting different parts of the country as well as spending time with friends/family I don't get to see that often. And I've yet to come up with a formula to put a cost-per-pound evaluation on friendship and experiencing new things.

Public Land. 30-30. Brown its down. Complain about living in area with depressed wages.

This is the only way.
It's the place, way and rifle I choose. I have a safe full of of scoped, bolt action rifles. Now STFU and go back to sucking your boyfriends dick you fat fuuckin homo.

It always comes back to cock with you....weird
It always comes down to you being an ass hole. But hey I get it. The internet is the only place a lilly white fat pansy such as yourself can be an ass hole without getting your ass kicked.