Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by CCCC
Why don't some of you strong defenders of God's disgusting behavior or lack of intervention when appropriate, be strong enough to call him out and tell him he needs to lift his game? He needs to change.
This is an interesting question. For exploration, please post the documented list of disgusting behaviors by God, and the instances where God was required to intervene and did not. Thank you.
Well, I just gave two examples, perhaps you can start answering those instead of arrogantly asking me to prepare a long list.
I did not ask for a long list, but rather asked you to document God's disgusting behaviors in a list - even one example is a listing. I don't see a single such example in the above post. If you identified even one documented disgusting behavior, please re-post it. Same request for a required intervention that was not conducted. Thanks.
See my above post.
This is your "above post'': "Another threat by God...behavior that isn't tolerated in a modern world, but it's ok for God to do it." So - it is your position that a threat by God is disgusting behavior. Is that because you think that threats are not tolerated in your modern world? Or are you dodging the request to document what you label as God's "disgusting behaviors"?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron