Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Like moths to a flame, like flies to sticky strips, like hungry rodents - - - - the atheists, God deniers, Christian-baiters, devil reps and angry others seem to scramble onto threads like this. And, for what reason?

You complain like a woman.
As with other matters, you reveal your very strange concept of "woman" - maybe you have never experienced a real one. And, you dodge answering the question - like a coward.

When a woman wears a short skirt and shows her cleavage she doesn't get to choose who looks at her, but that won't prevent her from complaining about getting looks she doesn't like.

Like wise when you join a thread titled "Do you believe in God", you don't get to chose who responds and how, but that doesn't stop you from complaining... just like a woman.
One of your biggest problems is that you can't handle the straightforward truths, such as those stated in that post. In that weakness you try to deflect (insert your "woman" problem) to dodge the hard question staring you in the face. You raise a diversion about someone ostensibly "complaining" (and give us more than a hint about your woman problems) to avoid giving the reasons for your behavior in these threads. Now - let's hear your actual reason(s).

Not that I own you an explanation, but I thought it was amusing, and it was fun to see who's hiding under all that pretentiousness.
If you value your own amusement more than being straightforward and responding to a cogent question about your behavior, that is telling and good for folks here to know. I would certainly agree that you don't owe me or others here an explanation of your reasons for such behavior - but seems like you might owe honesty to the central person in your life.

Relax Francis.

It's Monday. We made it to a whole new week.

Besides, a little cognitive dissidence from time to time is good for you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell