Originally Posted by jaguartx
Who are you to question The Creator of everything from the Stars in the heavens to the hell below and The Creator of every little cell in your body. You can't create an eyelash for yourself, much less get the board out of your own eye.

Everything is HIS. You and your miserable existence and your wife and great grandparents and great grandchildren are HIS to do with as HE wishes and for His purpose.

When one builds a sandcastle on the beach who gets to do with it what that person wishes?

The only thing you can make is fertilizer and HE had to give you the breath of life and teeth and the food to eat for that.

Did you ever step on a pissant? What gave you that right? You didn't make it. Even it was HIS.

You think you have scored points in hitting at HIM? You are but dust in the wind.

You ungrateful wretch. HE gave you everything you have while you deserved nothing. HE even offered you everlasting life.

You're the one who's pissing that away. You deserve the Hell you've chosen. You rejected more than trillions of dollars can buy.

You rejected the cleaning blood of JESUS CHRIST all because you were too stiff-necked to make one plea.

You chose Hell and for all eternity. Now quit your belly aching.

You should be thankful, Riflehunter, I would have turned you into crocodile schiett long ago.
I don't accept that we are just slaves to God with no right to fairness, no right to have opinions, no right to question what we think is wrong. It's 2024, I believe we have rights, so I disagree with your post.