Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
It's also rather bizarre that God knowingly made some people so that when those same people, to the very best of their abilities and with total honesty, come to an incorrect conclusion about God's existence, he punishes them by sending them to eternal hell. These are people who are not exercising any choice in believing or not believing, they have carefully thought about the question, have examined the evidence, acted with total honesty, and their brain generates the answer. The answer that their brain generates is that they don't think there is a god. Yet God punishes those people in the most severe manner possible. To me, that is a punishment completely out of proportion to the "crime"... if there is a crime at all. This is poor behavior by God.
Actually now, who are these "some people" and how do you truly know the sincerity and fullness of their efforts? How have you determined that with accuracy? Or, are you merely stating a hypothetical as if it were real - and then trying to criticize God on such a flimsy basis? Or, are those cited "people" actually you? Is there any substance at all in your post?
I'm not even going to reply to your post with your attitude. You denying that priests have molested innocent children and that God failed to intervene is evidence that a person can not discuss anything contrary to your view. There is no point in discussing anything with you.
What a joke! Check all of the posts - I denied nothing, so your entire "reason" is void. Either you are delusional or you are a liar - take your pick. I simply asked you to document your negative claims about disgusting behavior and negligence by God. You responded with zilch.

My attitude is that I ask questions regarding your statements - questions that you will not, or can not, answer. You make nasty claims about God being disgusting, refuse to document your reasons, and then use a false excuse about "attitude" to cut and run when a mere human holds you accountable. That is your disgusting behavior. What do you imagine that God thinks of that?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron