Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is kinda crappy when you think about how you hear all the badmouthing of these kids today.

Mildred and Horace wouldn't stand a chance today in high-school.

Not to mention how the big taxpayers and largest group of PRODUCTIVE workers are all pieces of shìt basement dwellers.

These kids went to war for 20 years. No draft. Basement dwellers indeed.

Over half of the greatest generation was drafted.

And the older generation doesn't understand why they don't get the respect they deserve.

Just the way it seems to me.
Funny, the millenial who cries the loudest about how they've had it so tough and his generation works so hard has plenty of time to post on the campfire at all hours of the day. It's also odd how many employers will tell you they absolutely have to hire immigrants to do construction/roofing/farm type work today because Americans just won't do that stuff anymore. The same kind of work I busted my ass doing for many years and I didn't have time to post on the internet when I worked those jobs because I was actually "working" all day.

Have you ever had a coherent thought you old bitch?

Go kick some brambles and dogs.
Get to work you lazy fat bastard. The trouble with you whiny bitches today is you expect a full days pay for a half days work while you spend the other half on the net complaining about how tough you've got it.