Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Booms be thankful that there are still a few slaves willing to do what it takes to keep this country rolling along.

Blackshart, you pooped your pants, again....

I just did some quick math.

Our 'household' spending is around $500 per day so far this year. $40k/80 days into '24. That is called working for your welfare and reinvesting all your cheese back into America.

10-4 cuzzin.

you are not doing anything different then what we had/have to do......I have been a slave to the machine, just as have many others.

I just never was aware of the weeping and wailing going on concerning having to work. myself I never begrudged those that were retired while I was still working...they earned it.......bob

Excellent...

Begs the question of what % of Americans pay SS et al... and what % receive it eventually. It is FORCED ya know... after all.

My wife lost her dad when she was 4... she got some SS money... and some GI Bill stuff... same same?

I get $$$ from USDA for working their fugged up system LIKE A BOSS.

My guess is that 90%+ of Americans get some kind of payment (or financial benefit) from .GOV... every single year.

Hell... the gas in your car is subsidized with the .GOV ethanol... we all love.

My new Tundra will zero out with a 179 deduction.

The entire system is fugged... Only a true dolt will forego working it.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.