Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rickt300
Clout to do something about what the govt did with SS? What would that look like?

It would have looked like you and your generation making choices to preserve the future of the intact, functional, homogeneous society you were born into, alongside the greatest economy in the history of civilization, rather than raiding it for bread and circuses.

what an idiot! So my enjoyment of the greatest economy in the history of civilization began in 1982, Since I lived on military bases for the first 15 years of my life, the Navy for 6 years and then went to work in the oilfield wasn't making the choice to preserve the future of an intact functional homogeneous society? I take issue with the word homogeneous, never did I give a damn what color anyone was so in my view having lived on military bases much of my life society was race blind. It has been only recently that society has lost it's functionality. And the reason for that is the current crop of leftards are blithering idiots. You morons put people in positions of power because of their ideology, race or sexual preferences, not because they are capable of doing the job. So no you suck because you suck, nothing I did would change that. The only work entitlement I will admit to is various companies matching what I put in my 401K.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]