If anyone is truly interested in how deer see, as evidenced by research, simply type "deer vision blue" into your Google window and spend some time reading the results.

Here's a nice link:

http://home.adelphia.net/~geffert/deervis.htm

Here's a couple quotes from it:

"The colors of earthly objects are mostly browns, tans, greens and yellows. To an animal with dichromatic color vision, a sportsman wearing garments that strongly reflect short wavelength light would stand out against these backgrounds like a ripe red tomato on a green vine."

"Because of the deer's high relative sensitivity to short wavelength light, the presence of blue, violet and U-V components would make a garment stand out as both bright and colored against natural backgrounds. Those same components could be barely noticeable to humans." Dr. Jay Neitz "

I am confidant that if any rational person went and read some of those links, they'd have to agree that blue is a poor choice of color to intentionally put on the barrel of your rifle- especially if a guy hunts close quarters.

I'm equally confidant that the usual suspect will just make fun of this post rather than admit that I have a point.

:-)

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!