Originally Posted by 2muchgun
There are some here who harbor resentment in regards to the decline of what were once two great forums("hunting rifles and "custom rifles"). They've now been reduced to a bunch of guys with little knowledge asking a bunch of questions "this one or that one". A lot of the guys answering the questions have little, if any more knowledge than the poster. Hard to describe, to some, but others know EXACTLY what I mean. It just isn't what it used to be IMO. My interest has been largely lost, as of late, as I find very little here to be either informative, or interesting any more. That did not used to be the case. Methinks I'm not alone.

I think there are plenty of gentlemen here who have a wealth of knowledge to share.

Your observation that the forums have eroded is no surprise to me considering that you are a player on team "Socially Dysfunctional!"

Now, PLEASE, go join your foul-mouthed brethren over at "As Real As It Gets" and allow this site to draw closer yet to what it was meant to be; a kind, welcoming place of fellowship between MEN/WOMEN who share a love for the outdoors.

I don't know Mr. Olsen and can't begin to know what kind of person he is by way of another million posts. I do know he's someone's child and I intend to treat him that way regardless of any personal -isms he may have. (Momma Bear always reminded me of what is in bold and it has been the secret to great success in dealing with people. I hate that I feel compelled to ignore it now.)

I'd rather stagger through the darkness of humble ignorance with these gentlemen that have "little knowledge asking a bunch of questions" than be enlightened and beguiled with the utter filth that is spat from the mouths of the likes of Big Stick and his hoard of Internet bullies.

SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR!!!