I made yet more friends when they PM'd me to also laugh at you.

What the hell is this - the 3rd grade? Bob doesn't like me but Joe does, he is my best friend now...

laffin...

The most visible color to deer is also one of the most abundant - that is the point most were and are trying to make to you. If you bothered to open your mind long enough to learn instead of post you would have seen that people were trying to teach you something.

The fact deer can see something doesn't mean it precludes you from being successful. Much like a deer being able to see my Buick doesn't mean he will get the hell out of the way.

Call it what you want but the fact remains you posted something that isn't all that logical - worrying about the color blue and was called on it. That's all that happened.

You can get all defensive or not, doesn't matter because you don't have the reputation around here as a person who has BT/DT and whose opinion should be counted on such things.

Go ahead and call me a loser like you have others, but I stand on my own reputation I built here over the last 5 years not 10 months.

When someone asks "What stinks" and everyone in the room points at the same guy? I know who farted.

Last edited by teal; 02/19/08.

Me