Originally Posted by Jeff_Olsen
Muddy B, they are these lizard dudes from a show us middle-aged guys used to watch called "Land of the Lost". They lurched after you in the caves, and you threw exploding crystals at them to win the day. It was all very exciting.

It's just one more example of how much cooler us middle aged guys are than you young bucks!

-------------

It is really amusing to me that the usual crew of 8 or 10 guys who seem to draw sustenance from trashing the place think I'm bent out of shape about this. Bent? I'm laughing at you guys.

Worst case for me is that perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps deer don't see blue, perhaps a blue muzzle tip wouldn't matter.

Worst case for the guys I'm talking about is another display of some pretty pathetic behavior, and you guys put it on full display, once again, on this thread. What a crew. No need to name names because it's easy to see who I mean, and nothing we haven't all seen before.

My advice, and I know this will go right over your heads but here it is anyway: grow up and learn how to have a civil debate. Failing that, put some tape on your muzzle.

-jeff

Here's a suggestion, in return.

How about getting out there and doing something first hand, instead of asking everyone and their brother about it, then coming up with dumbphuck opinions on schit you know nothing about?

Just a thought....