Now on any hunt out West, I will put my money on the German Shorthair because for one they are a tuffer bred and they cover more ground quicker. I think they have a little bit more nose on them for finding those Chukar and Blue Quail like in Texas.

You better not tell Nolan Huffman that. He will take you money all day long. A little Brit named Buddy is the winningest dog of all time in NSTRA. No other dog even comes close. To say a GSP can outhunt a Brit is crap. It has more to do with breeding then breed. You can get a great big running Brit or GSP. You can also get a flop in either breed. If you get a Brit from good Field Trail lines then they will run just as big as a GSP. Hell, for the most part they will run just as big as an EP or ES. The same can be said for a well breed GSP. Get a dog with good field trail lines and they will run big in either breed.... Btw. I watched a little brit destroy a GSP in AA field trails a couple weeks ago. BUT, I also saw a GSP put on a show at a NSTRA event. Flip a coin, both are good dogs.