Reba, I got a 2yr old (Slick & Hud bred)that has $500 dollars worth of color on him and a pedigree that the Queen of England would like to have behind her, not to mention the fact that this dog has speed to burn and points very stylishly.

He is a big male weighing 65 pounds right now. Top side is FC/AFC Huds Kicking Up Dust and he is out of my #1 Bitch, who is own daughter of NFC/FC MRT, son of 5 time national field trial champion Heide Mighty City Slicker or SLICK as most know him.

I also have 2 very nice 7 month old pups, (male & female) who's grandparents are both top & bottom of pedigree, National Field Trial Champions, if you are interested send me a PM.

I will also have 2 litters coming sometime in Aug or Sept. Just to let you know ok. One will be sired by this years "national quail hunting champion" FC/AFC "Bingo Buck" (Won All Age Dog Of The Year For 2008) who has won it 2 years in a row now.

Buck will be bred to my #1 Bitch, who is daughter of a national champion and granddaughter to 5 X national champ "SLICK". His sons have won the Nationals the last 2 years as matter of fact, NFC/FC Cutter & NFC/FC Jacks R Better.

Reba, we don't let our dogs get a 1/2 mile out in front and look at a GPS to find them OK! Our dogs are trained to know that once they hit that 200 yard marker, it's time to come back around and take a look see what the master wants. A hand signal will tell them left or right. A Beep from the collar and they know to wind in closer. I use a small set of bino's (10x23) sometimes.

We send out 2 dogs at a time and usually will take 6 to 7 dogs with us on a bird hunt out of state. The 6 dog trailer and ATV go along behind the motorhome. Mama's dog rides in the backseat, she is the boss dog of the kennel.

Last edited by Tonk; 04/15/09.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN