Jetjockey, I have seen with my own eyes those 80 acre fields that the NSTRA runs dogs through and yes a 500 acre field is not overly large but beats the hell out of an acre trial field for the NSTRA and dog owners walking like they have a corn cob up their butts trying to get to their dogs before time runs out.

I NEVER stated any such thing, as to the fact YOU don't know anything about a so called AA dog! Those are your words not mine understand. An just so you know, a German Shorthair Pointer did win the ALL BREED Championships awhile back and his name was NFC Ricky's Rollin Thunder.

I don't particularly care for Britts because I don't like spending time cleaning a dog after a couple hours in the field. I also don't care for the fact, that Britts won't take harsh talking too in the field or home. I like a tuff nut dog, that can flat get after birds and won't shy away because things start to get tuff or weather isn't the greatest.

Big running pointers dominate the quail hunting and always have for that matter. It is what they were bred for in the first place. They are as a general rule, not affectionate as Britts or GSP dogs. Now on breeding, you breed the best to the best and pray or hope for the best.

Yes I do favor German Shorthair Pointers and until another breed comes along that is as versatile as the GSP breed, I'll be sticking with what I have in the kennels out back sir.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN