Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I have seen way too many moose shot behind the shoulders with NPs go way too far. I would not trust a NP to leave every time if sent through both shoulders... So an X iteration is the ideal IMO&E.

And I have yet to see an Accubond go completely through a deer or any other critter...

Everybody wants to use their anecdotal evidence based on a success story or two or four, or whatever... Successes are not nearly as indicitive of reliability as are failures.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Unacceptable performance for a bullet where big stuff roams... Deer at relatively long range...

And bad enough the bullet did so poorly, we had company at just over 400 yards from where two deer died...
[Linked Image]

And a bullet like these two would be a poor choice for big bears.

Again, slowly, the failures count a lot more than the successes. Though deer died the angles were perfect and the shots were in proper places, the bullets simply failed to maintain integrity when hitting a little bone at extended range. If they are inadequate for sedate velocities a little warp speed seems foolish...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.