Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
As most know Texas is suffering the greatest one year drought since 1917 so those that keep records say. We may be about to surpass that year too.

Since all green stuff is burned up and most all natural water is gone wildlife is suffering.

In this case coons. There are a lot of coons since fur prices went to hell years ago. I mean a loooootttt of coons.

I done been invaded. Those sob were tearing down my bird feeders and turning over my bird waterers. Climbing a slick conduit pipe to tear down my humming bird feeders.

Had to put bungee cords on my dogfood can and trash bin. The sumbitches are all over the place and to add insult to injury they crap on my front porch.

I have steel traps but there are too many grandkids running the place to put them out and I don't want to have to reset them every night before I go to bed. Besides that my old dog like his old man has to get up in the middle of the night to go pee. Don't want him running into a steel trap and he is scared of coons (worthless sob).

So last week I sprang for three Havahart traps. Those things work or I got dumb coons one or the other. Since the coons have already eat fifty pounds of sunflower seed I just baited the traps with more seed.

This morning numbers 6 & 7 of the ring tailed horde are unhappy inhabitants of my jail houses. I am going to haul them off in a minute.

I was talking to a friend at church sunday telling him about my coon catching and some sweet little old blue-hair asked what I was doing with them. I told her I was letting them join the air force. Went right over her head. She is an animal lover.

The coons are too poor to eat or I would have a market for them with some folks I know.

Just wanted to let the fire know that from this front the WAR is on.

We have met the enemy and he is a coon.

Signed
Gen Jubilation T Cornpone.

They was coming at me in waves...

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!