I have news to report from my outpost and sorry to say our side is losing in NW Pa. I have a flock of chickens that in the spring numbered 13, 5 of which layed daily, 8 of which I had plans for laying in the late summer. Currently we have been besieged and their numbers have been reduced to 5. The enemy has changed tactics and started digging under the wall of the hen's coop and in one of those raids took 3 at once. I have since reinforces the walls with cement blocks, and they have yet to work around those barricades. Not to be outdone they again changed tactics to ripping through the screen windows and in one of those raids killed three and wounded 1 that later succumbed to its injuries. One of my hens was then wounded when it went A.W.O.L and wouldn't return to its baracks at night. We thought it would fight the good fight and mend, but went down with gangrene. I have in turn killed 11 of the enemies but more advance weekly. My main method of dispatch is baiting with bread and peanut butter and then dispatched the rotten sobs with a ten pump bb gun to the forehead. I have used a 22long and didn't care for the pass through pinging off the bottom of the cage at my feet. I have more to report on a few of the enemy encounters but my battle brief doesn't seem too brief.

general mills

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi