I really didn't want to make this a public deal but at this point I think it is the only way I'm going to get JWP58's attention.
I purchased a camera from JWP58 that turns out to have some issues. Here is my original PM to him: My wife likes the thought of a second camera. She just wants to make sure there aren't any issues. If no issues we will take it.

Matt

Here is his response: None. No scuffs, scratches, ect. The lenses are perfect. If you want it, i'll take a USPS money for $320 (Im guessing it will be about $20 to ship it). Just let me know so I can post it SPF.

Also it comes with all instructional manuals and original box. (I removed his personal info).

The Camera showed up and has some issues. here is the PM I sent to him letting him know: James, the camera got here yesterday afternoon.
There is a problem with the 28-80 lens. It does not work when on the Auto Focus. It doesn't work on this body or my wifes 50D. The inside of the camera will need a professional cleaning. If it was just the cleaning we would just get it done but since the lens isn't working correctly I would like to send this back to you for a refund. I'm hoping you understand. I of course will cover the return shipping.

Matt

I have been waiting 4 days for a response. He read the PM within an hour of me sending it. I guess I am just going to end up stuck with some faulty equipment. Just beware when you are dealing with JWP58.

Matt