When I was a kid I got hives really bad. They started out on my legs so I told my mom. My mom said it was a spider bite and sent me on my way.

I remember thinking "Spider bite my fugging dick." So when I saw my Grammie, I asked my Grammie about it. She looked annoyed so I went about my business.

They got worse and eventually my brother asked "WTF is wrong with you?" So I explained they were spider bites. He told me I was a fugging idiot. Then he told my mommy she needed to take a look. My mommy decided they were not spider bites.

They took me to some clinic and they gave me something like 15 shots in each arm. I have no fugging idea what it was but I wanted to kick that nurse in the crotch.

They called my mommy a few days later and told me I was allergic to "corn smut." We did not know, and never found out WTF "corn smut" was but my brother and I got a lot of mileage out of that word. i.e. "I bet that corn smut wants my dong."

The doctors told me to avoid being next to fields during harvest. I did and I never had them again.

So in short, I advice you go see somebody that knows WTF they're doing. And I highly doubt you'll find that person on the Hi-Line.

Hope this helps.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house