Originally Posted by northern_dave
We rolled into town just after midnight last night to hit the car wash. Rinse all the buffing compound and dust off.

When we hit the cenex gas station we were swarmed by a squad of Nathans buddies.

That was a pretty cool moment, riding in it was fun too. The new weather stripping and insulation under the new mat make for a quiet ride.

Dave;
Top of the morning to you sir, we're still in the dark here - but I'm trusting the sun's up in your world already.

I know I've commented already a couple times here Dave, but the part of your statement that I've bolded really struck me as laudable so hopefully it's OK if I do just that.

As fathers these days it's tough sometimes to speak into our children's lives in a meaningful way.

From what I can see here Dave, you've more than accomplished that with this project with Nathan. It's something he'll remember for his entire life I'm certain and because of that its become more than the sum of it's metal parts...... but you already knew that Dave.

Anyway sir, a tip of the hat to you from a fellow father. You've set the bar high for us for sure Dave and that's as it should be.

All the best to you and your fine family this weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"