Thanks guys for the nice comments. I think we accomplished a lot in under 40 days. The truck sure turned heads over the weekend. Nathan drove his truck with his little brother riding shotgun. Our trip was 150+ miles one way. We went to grandma and grandpa's house.

One if our first stops was at an auto parts store in a small town along our way. I needed an air filter and a power steering belt. While Nate and I were inside the store, a young man in his 20's walks into the store and asks who's big black 4x4 outside. He wasn't shopping, didn't need no parts, he just pulled in and went into the store to talk to the guy with the black truck. Lol

I pointed at Nate and the young guy followed him around the store talking trucks and asking questions. He eventually left after complimenting several times. I looked at Nate and said "yeah, get used to that because you will get that a lot now." We got out to the parking lot and there was a different guy standing by the truck, staring at it.... Here we go again, lol!

The truck performed perfectly, Nate actually pulled a bit better than 13 mpg.

Something clever here.