Originally Posted by HorizonFirearms
Announcing a one time opening production order The first 100 KREMLIN stocks to be ordered off of our website will receive a 20% discount using promo code "KREMLIN." Carbon fiber core with molded in colors. 3-4 week delivery. http://iotaoutdoors.com/kremlin-rifle-stock.html.

[Linked Image]

Oh boy...how "exciting",yet another attempt to dupe McMillan. It'll come as NO fhuqking "surprise",that no particulars are given for the Goat Fhuqk,but there is alotta Fluffy lip service. The website sucks ass and is useless. Hint.

Now what does the piece of fhuqking schit weigh? What options are there in fill weight,LOP,pad selection and receivers/contour inlets. You know...the OBVIOUS schit a Consumer NEEDS to fhuqking KNOW. Hint.

How is the inlet accomplished? Moulded or CNC'd? Why a fhuqking Retard Pattern as the opening move,other than Texans had a hand in "thinking" this through?

You dumbfhuqks are in wayyyyyyyyy over your heads and there's little danger of the Schit Sandwich displacing goods of repute,that are readily available and of myriad configurations. Hint.

Thanks for the fhuqking laugh!

Wow.

I'm laughing soooooooo fhuqking hard..........I'm cryin'!!!!

The DUMBfhuqks at Horizon have a special Muzzle Break facet on their Site. It don't get any fhuqking funnier,than STUPID Fhuqks doing their best and rocking the schit outta Oblivious Hilarity!

What fhuqking next?!?

I'm on pins & needles in anticipation of more "grandeur".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The STUPID Fhuqks almost nearly could figure out how to use all (4) of the base fasteners on this Goat Fhuqk,but not fhuqking quite. Laughing!

Then they go for the fhuqking throat with windage adjustables,danglin' offa them (3) outta 4 fasteners available. Those gals really "know" their stuff.

EPIC Hilarity!!!!...............

(Addendum: for THE Dumbfhuqk)

Sweetheart...you missed ALL things germane,though I've zero doubt you are doing your BEST. Laughing!

LOP,pads and the rest of the crux is amiss and it's still "Tikka". Hint.

Your "Custom" Rifle Line is abuncha schit cobbled together and again,there's nary a word on that which is germane. As in twist,throating and COAL,as you don't even cite the DBM used or the mags that feed 'em. Hint.

You fhuqkers polish turds with plywood,B&C,Greybull and HS...so "standards" are outta the fhuqking question,by literal default. Hint.

Your motto in 100% crystalline accuracy should say..."We'll cut corners like a mutherfhuqker,to sell you some STUPID schit". Hint.

I'd not let hacks like you,rebarrel a milkshake with a fresh fhuqking straw.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."