you're priceless Stumpy....

none of us have to do anything outdoors..... you do it all for us, at least to hear you speak....

but hey, I give ya a little pat on the back, no make that on the top of your head, and then you post a bunch more pics and tell us how you're the greatest short man in existence....your favorite pass time... the Classic Napoleon complex.... "Google it"

Naw Stumpy, you keep on keepin on....most folks don't understand it ain't easy being you....each post kinda reminds me of watching a cross eyed Chihuahua bark at itself, when seeing his reflection in the patio sliding door....

in fact, you and the Old Lady up the street's Chihuahua, are two peas in a pod...short, stumpy, funny lookin, no hair on their heads, potbellied, don't speak English worth a crap.. the list is endless....

then on the other end, strut like they own the world ( like a barnyard banny rooster), and yet are dependent to be well fed and financially maintained by a woman...

I'm sure I've left out a lot, most everyone but you, will get the general idea....

you're still the best entertainment value on the www...

Party on little fella....and don't let tomorrow's hang over get ya down...