mountain,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you must,if only because it is ALL that you've "got". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that your focus was/is phallus.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'mattic,

None of The Do NOTHING Gang "shoots" anything,other than their mouths or Imagination.

"Luckily" for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can afford to "contribute".

Bless their hearts..............

Remgal,

Your effortless Whine and Bitchin' Vagina Monologue,is never not fhuqking hilarious...due the amount of Estrogen expended. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you were lured in with Cock Talk and gave ALL things The Rifle an exceptionally wide berth,you "hard charging" kchunt you. Laughing!

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

SuperKchunt,

You'd cross 4-lanes of rush hour traffic while blindfolded,to fetch a rubber dick. Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

You poor poor(literally) Amazingly Stupid Opiate Addled Fhuqk,is there no end to your Dumbfhuqkery? Congratulations?!?

Hit me with an addy and I'll have my Pooch schit in a ziploc...so you can have a little more "cred". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P+!!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."