Fredrica,

You Brokedick Turd Polishing Whining Kchunt,you REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

Boots makes a good spout and that's easy for me to say,as I don't know anyone who's shot more Makes,Chamberings or Twist Rates...and you don't either. Hint. Laughing!

Have yet to see a bad OEM Montucky spout and I don't know anyone who's shot more of them than I and you don't either. Hint. Laughing!

You get Frequent Flyer Miles for schit riggin' and then a bitchin' Whine and formulatin' Excuses after the fact,to "salve" that Reality. Hint. Laughing!

You almost "know" what twist rate you are fhuqking Whining about and making Excuses for,with the aforementioned schit base/rings,in your trembling mitts. ALMOST. Hint. Laughing!

I do not know anyone who has shot more frames or gunned more footage than I and you don't either. Kudos on EXIF reliably stumping you,just like base/rings,twist rate and boolits. Now I'm admittedly great at a whole 'lotta things,but even as good as I am,I cain't take pictures of tomorrow,but am at ease in commenting upon that which has transpired. You get to read EVERY fhuqking word(Pretend that you don't) and gawk every splendid pic(use your Imagination to "convince" yourself otherwise),you "lucky" kchunt. Like YOU could even afford a DSLR or Video Camera,let alone have the savvy to drive same?! Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort,though you will never begin to have a fhuqking clue in the firsthand. Hint. Laughing!

You can almost spell "nock". ALMOST. I get it,that the BEST you can do is Guess and I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of KNOWING. Pardon them differences being beyond stark and the dichotomy funnier than fhuqk to boot. I've a "hunch",that I may have gunned a rifle or two. Hint. Laughing!

I enjoy your incredibly long list of amazingly WELL founded Insecurities and your perpetual Vagina Monologue,as you try to feign having a first fhuqking clue...despite being totally CLUELESS and easily amongst the DUMBEST of fhuqks. Hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the Delusional Seven Em Em "particulars",scare you more than a bunch. I "wonder" why that is?!? Hint. Laughing!

You just keep telling yourself "I could too",as you set mired in your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery,frantically trying to get something right,if only for the first time. If I take the time to type it,you'd do well to print it,apply it and thank me later...but here's to the perpetual HILARITY of your being too fhuqking STUPID to do even that "much". Hint. Laughing!

Use as much Imagination and Pretend that you can muster,to find me "mistaken" and that'd be a Double Dog Dare,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

I getta kick outta CLUELESS Fhuqks who've never even seen,let alone done the things they are fhuqking Whining about and the copious Excuses used to "smooth" them FACTS over. You remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",which is THE most slippery of slopes. It's just a shame you've less than zero inkling,how amazingly fhuqking STUPID you are,but that of course is the only way in which oblivious HILARITY is arranged. Hint. Laughing!

Now lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so you can say you've "seen" a Polar Bear through an MQ...you "lucky" kchunt. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now do not "forget"...that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'ston,

You are gonna horn Fredrica up.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe steal that frame too and send it to SuperKchunt,so both you "hard charging" gals,can bolster "your" albums at the same time? Laughing!

You fhuqking Window Lickers are a hoot!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to shake your pom-poms,as you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks ride the pine and tell yourselves you "could too".

Gotsta love catchlight and reflections.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A leetle fill flash to prompt catchlight,ain't so bad,even without the reflection.

[Linked Image]

Google it. Be sure to put them frames in "your" album too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."