Shefire,

As per always...it's your Imagination and you simply gotta Pretend with it as you MUST,in order to satiate your Reality. Congratulations?!?

40+++ Mils of ele latitude,ain't a bad "problem" to have at a 1290fps launch,even with a .138 G1 BC. 'Course you'll haveta' Google that. Laughing!

I'm purty hip on the 1808 EDS,Marty '50's,Bob 75MOA 1913 extended and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker...though that'll mandate a Re-Google for you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Purty funny to gun schit 700+ yards away with a Teutonic Rimfire Camera,if only to rub STUPID Fhuqker's noses in their own STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to gawk/steal pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps consider yet another Vagina Monologue,to fixate the sweet "satisfactions" of setting on your couchbound kchunt and chanting the mantra " I could too,I could too...I could too",as you concoct Delusion after Delusion. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

LOVE "your" pics,of "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."