elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it"! Congratulations?!?

What does it cost for a Guided Squirrel Titty "Hunt"? Do tell about the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in managing to be both a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...but don't "forget" you "can read this",nor gawk the splendid pixels.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. At least it is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your being an Opiate Addled Geriatric Bed Pan Washer...gives you plenty of time to perfect your Whine,add to your incredibly long list of Excuses and "live" vicariously.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'rst,

Pissin' Match?!? Hardly...it's more of a Jerry Lewis Telethon,with The Fhuqking Retards looking to panhandle a smidge more on every pass and obliviously quantify their perpetual ineptitude. EPIC humor!

Now there are prolly no flies on a #6 Liljee SAAMI 7-08 at 22",with 162A-Max at 2700fps,wrapped in a fixed heavy filled A5 wearin' Marty M4,Decelerator,Marty rail and even when suffering a Reupold MK4 M1 3.5-10x. I've a "hunch" it prolly Agg's in the realm of STUPID and has likely not hurt 7-08 Sales.(grin)

Because a picture is worth 1000 words,my advice is to always have folks include my image of the finished product and send it to the horse's mouth,in order to replicate a dupe ala McMillan. You might wanna PM SuperKchunt and Shefire,to see if it's "OK" with them,to steal a pic they done already stole. Though neither could begin to afford an A5,they do DREAM mightily in the regard and to swipe that much Imagination and Pretend at once from 'em,would be mean of you.

Laughing!...............

'Ag,

"Brutal"?!?

Jeezus Fhuqk you Texans are a "rough & tumble" lot.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."