Shefire,

Your incredibly long list of insecurities,is VERY well founded. Congratulations?!?

Hell you "know" and "do" so "much" Outdoors,that you almost know what a fhuqking Salmon looks like. ALMOST. You'll need to try again and you'll wanna Google it. Hint. Laughing!

Slow day yesterday,had to run the 8" Mullerworks 20" XC through it's paces,grab a hasty 225yd zero and confirm 105 Hornie HPBT come-ups at 2870fps '15 Smooch launch. With but a sparse 25.5 Mils remaining on the erector,which is only the 1625yd line and only 1875yds all out,with the windshield. Winds was fhuqking beyond "sporty" too. It prolly ain't a shabby platform and now you can say that you've "seen" one. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only because side by each extrapolations are funnier than fhuqk,it's only fair to drive a OEM SAAMI 243Win with 58's at Warp Nine with a fhuqking Redfield 3-9x for laughs. Rest ASSURED,schit don't get much fhuqking funnier than Ping Ping Ball BC's and glass that cain't/won't arrange POA/POI intersections. Unless,we let you try to ID a fish. Laughing! Google it.

[Linked Image]

C-Note rather likes bein' a Chassis Bitch and the transition was smooth,after bucking .250"+ offa it's KungFu recoil lug,to mate MDT nether regions. Tough not to drive the schit outta a 2oz trigger,wearin' a vertical grip. Gonna be tough to whoop for Pass Shootin' movers and it's assuredly FULL fhuqking choked. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell...before I had C-Note nestled in the Chassis,the 7-08AI leaped into it's vacant Classic DBM'd handle. Tough not to groove on 162's at 2850+ fps,though 24" is too much and I'll knock the bitch back to 22" to improve balance/handling. With 85MOA remaining on it's erector,I'm not sweatin' the 30-ish fps velocity "hit". Googfle it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Weather turned from butal sunshine,to drizzlin' rain this AM and I'd sure hate to dampen a rifle and Re-Hissy Fit you,while you wax eloquent on yet another Vagina Monologue and the sweet "satisfactions" of being a Do NOTHING Window Licking Kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

I shoulda grabbed pics of the 18" Super Baby Man 1-8" Brux 270 and said sumptin' about 105 Hornie HPBT's at 2525fps ala Lever'. Ooops! Laughing! Google it.

Fhuqking 3MOA FF3 finally shot loose on the LITE,but hit the bitch with Blue Nail Polish for THE Cure. Google it

[Linked Image]

Only "fair" to fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so as to grant you more Delusions,which are "real" to you.

Clean sweep for you here...you "lucky" kchunt,as you've zero inkling on the Victim,the rod/reel,rifle,boolits or glass. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

What are ya' gonna ALMOST "do" today...besides Bitch,Moan,Whine,Lie and Plagiarize? I mean besides NOTHING?!?

Bless your heart,you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

That's really a High Test set up and I'd be curious to know what it looks like to you,through your Coke Bottles,as it is a straight up piece of fhuqking schit? Should it "help" your Imagination and it's Pretend,be sure to "convince" yourself I've never suffered one...let alone puked the OEM rings. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it". Hit me with an addy and I'll send you a $50 USPS MO,to purchase a video of you sneaking up on a glass of fhuqking water. Do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,or I'd feel compelled to remind you that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Ooops!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

GOOD talk,I gotta lot outta it...you poor poor STUPID fhuqks!!!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."