Fredrica,

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery and Incredible STUPIDITY,never disappoints in it's oblivious magnitude. Congratulations?!?

DO "tell" about a 1-12" 22-250 OEM 700 VS...I mean besides the fhuqking FACT,that no such thing exists. Your Imagination and it's Pretend are without boundaries,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

REALLY enjoyed the windage adjustable mounts on that steaming pile of fhuqking schit too! You Brokedick Turd Polishers are a Treasure Trove of "information". Laughing!

Now for some more FACTS,that will only come as a "surprise" to you. Hint.

Your "esteemed" Delusional 1-12" Two-Fiddy,with 40's at a "whopping" 4150fps,is hauling SERIOUS Goo Flingin' Ass at the 300yd line,with 2665fps of impact velocity. I've zero doubt,that someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,gets giddy at the notion of same,in conjunction with 10" of wind drift in a 10mph full value. Laughing!

Now I'm of course no SAAMI Two-Fiddy Fan,mainly because I've had/have lotsa them and the case design leaves nothing to swoon. Google it. Hint.

That being said 3300fps is easily arranged ala 75A-Max in same and it "only" hits the 300yd line with 2624fps and 6" of drift and more rotational velocity(which is THE Goo key),than your pointy head,crossed eyes,furrowed brow and drooling yap could begin to fathom. Hint.

Now 475yds is a REALLY "long" shot!!!! Laughing!

At that "long" distance,the 40 arrives at 1984fps with 28" of drift,though the 75 hits the scene at 2262fps and 16" of drift. Read that again...now one more fhuqking time,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Further,rotational velocity isn't shed like lineal velocity and that fact,will again only come as a "surprise" to you and Drooling Dumbfhuqks who "do" as "much" as you. Hint. Laughing!

Now were I forced to suffer a SAAMI Two-Fiddy Heavy,it'd prolly wear an A5,Marty steel M4(I've alloys too,but they're junk),Rock 1-7" VS contour,mebbe even a KungFu lug and perhaps even Aadland rings. You know...the usual. Hey wait,you do NOT "know". Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now do NOT slight how fhuqking HILARIOUS it is,when you do your BEST and "tell" me about The Outdoors,The Rifle and all the other Delusions you conjure...because NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk grabbin' slack on the rope and grabbing the microphone for another Whine and more Excuses. Laughing!

Were I to build a Heavy 270,it'd prolly be in a heavy-filled A5,wear a Bart' MTU contour at 19.5",be fed ala AICS footprint DBM in AM steel 5-rounders and MDT poly 10's,likely get Horn' rings with 40MOA dumped in the equation and be throated for 105's...were I to speculate.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to "tell" me more.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess being the "best" you'll ever do...you "hard charger" you. Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch get your kchunt.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'6,

I don't like dots or lasers...nothing but Irons for me..............(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."