Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and be sure to factor in your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",to quantify your Delusion(s). Congratulations?!?

GREAT time to cite your Brokedick Turd Polishing Rimfire Equipment,as a means of "evaluation",which you've used to "extrapolate" potential. That despite your being mired in your innate Dumbfhuqkery and forced to suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Mebbe frost the cake and dangle some more pics of my wares,so you can at least say you've "seen one". Laughing!

Tough to get giddy about 40's in anything,though I've only shot 'em in Deuce,223,223AI,224Wby,22-250,22-250AI,CHeetah,Swift and Swift AI. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Hint.

You couldn't even pick a 40 outta the crowd. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe share the "particulars" of your Piece Of Fhuqking Schit 22-250 and add even more oblivious humor to the equation. I've only had 'em in Salvage,Ruger,Winchester,Sako,Weatherby and a goodly pile of Customs and rest assured that 1-12" is a huge fhuqking concession. Hint.

If forced to slum 40's,it'll be in a 20" 223AI at 3970fps ala '335,but they suck there too. Easy for me to say,as I shoot said chambering in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" RPM. Hint.

In that order. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Now you be sure to Whine some more and try to "tell" me about any/all things The Rifle and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking incredible STUPIDITY.

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you doing your BEST and the inherent ineptitude associated with being so shy of the mark.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

That steaming piece of fhuqking schit,shoots almost as good as my Marvel Unit One. Google it!

ALMOST.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Ultra Dot or bust!!!