'ln,

A Goat Fhuqked piece of schit ain't "competition"...though it is assuredly COMEDY.

Them differences is stark.

Hint..................

SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you can't muster anything from this Decade....you "hard charger" you. NO fhuqking wonder you GOTTA steal pics and "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

From the driveway,the other day and feel free to tell folks you "took" 'em. Pun be intended. Laughing!.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The SAAMI 223 got better after bein' shot out,when contour duped and shank shortened to 270 and spun 8" at 18.5" for 105's. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Some color for you and now you can say that you've "seen one",you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Sensory overload for you. Bart',Brux,Rock and PN. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That reminds me...I need to paint The Baby BR.

[Linked Image]

Can you even remember the last fhuqking year in which you went Outdoors?!? Laughing!

Knock it outta da' Park and relate what you are gonna almost "do" today? Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to make the Delusions "real" to you.

I gotta go run C-Note through the wringer to see how she likes being a Chassis Bitch with formed cases. The MDT mag latch was a CH trite and arranged a steel AM wobble,so I welded an extension(.120"),polished 'er up and it locks vault solid with all of my AM's,MDT's and even AICS poly's(6BR converted).There's a NIB 8" Montucky 6XC 20" that needs run through it's paces,as well as a NIB 8" 18" 270,then I gotta work on whistlin' through all the loaded Krunchenticker Skinners,to make way for the 7" SPR Rifle Gas 20" SAAMI 243Win spout,whenever the Mail gets in the mood to kick it loose. Water's low,so I doubt I'll make a cast...but will glass HOGS,as I put a coupla in the bank,evening before last in a wrong wayzee wind direction.

You "get" to set on your couchbound kchunt in eager anticipation,so you can read every word and peruse every splendid pixel...while trying feverishly to "convince" yourself you "could too". With quivering lip and trembling finger,say that "you don't". Laughing!

Purty BIG day for you!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."