elkchunternm,

Talk about your Hummer zero,come-ups and how you "arrange" POA/POI correlations with that steaming pile of fhuqking schit...mainly because it will be FUNNY. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

CoyoKchunter,

I don't shoot nearly as "much" as elkchunternm does...though I certainly shoot a fhuqk of a LOT more. Hint. Not that I don't getta kick outta your gettin' giddy,when you talk Window Licker to Window Licker. Congratulations?!?

Tough to get giddy about the ammo cited,but I'll not slight the sweet "satisfactions" of a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk's Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Laughing!

Elephant Loads have their place and are impossible to whoop for Penetration/bone breakin'. The 18" LW Hummer spouts,make much better velocity than the much longer CZ's efforts. Hint.

[Linked Image]

As 17 grainers go,A-17 is THE pick of the litter. Pardon the McMillan handles. Google it. Laughing!

The .920" reliably outpaces the .720",which is nothing more than a conversation piece,despite it all flying over your pointy head. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

515yds worth of windshield from a 150yd zero,prolly don't hurt the equation and yessssssssss...you'd best Google that too.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking Treasure Trove of "information".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

It's ALWAYS funnier than fhuqk when you TRY to talk "particulars",which is why even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to even try. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Shefire,

You be CERTAIN to try and "convince" yourself of those things you MOST need to hear,when the most you "do" is set on the sidelines and "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend and you can "convince" yourself that you "could too". Then be sure to wax eloquent ala Vagina Monologue Whine and then build some "fresh" Excuses,so as to try and satiate the "satisfactions" your reality. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. You'd need a co-signer for the leader material alone.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."