4th,

As you know thiis schit is never not funny and it's never difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint for Windowlickers.

ONLY them with the 75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail and the 10x MQ KNOW WTF,because dat's the only fhuqking way to arrange POA/POI correlations at the distance(s) cited. My Reupold MK4 M1 16x's cain't hang. For conversation the Nightfarce 8-32x cited,has less than fhuqking HALF the Fixed Fhuqker's erector travel. Though in fairness,The Illuminatti has over THREE times the total erector travel. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

The differences betwixt 25MOA and 75MOA are well beyond stark. The aforementioned Nightfarce only has 65MOA total erector travel,if only to add context. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Bob's 25MOA extended 1913 rail mated with 'Horn's would grant 65MOA in Theory...but is yet shy of the mark requisite. Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk to let a CLUELESS Whining OP grab slack on the rope,given her "means","abilities" and "comprehension" and that hilarity is prior to her trying to tell folks all the SIMPLISTIC things she cannot "do". Laffin'!

No thang to bring 40+ Mils total to the table on a "flat" 10/22 ala Illuminatti alone. She'll need to Google that. Laffin'!

Hint for Windowlickers.

[Linked Image]

Nice to extrapolate wares side by each,but at least the OP can afford Imagination and Pretend,so she can "contribute". Mebbe she'll dangle a pic of the steaming pile of fhuqking schit she "uses" to "formulate" "possibilities",as per her pointy head,crossed-eyes and drooling yap?!? The mount/glass schit is gonna be even fhuqking funnier than the rifle!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm groovin' on the 1808 EDS 75MOA Bob Rail/10x MQ melding for dastardly distant zipcodes. Fhuqker is just straight up SINISTER in all regards and I've shot a 22LR or two.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Have a 1717D HB enroute and will toss a Bob 75MOA rail upon it,with a NIB 10x MQ,then prolly dump the works in a McMillan T-hole Sillywet. It's a mindfhuqk for many,that the 17'Max at 2600fps 17gr V-Max launch,drifts over 10% more at the 700yd line than AE 40gr solid Bulkers at 1290fps. A-17 Fodder will of course help,but the mindfhuqk remains.

At 2600fps and a 125yd zero,the 1000yd line is only 50.5 Mils of ele...though the wind pushes it 45" for every (1) MPH of full value intersection,which just might keep a guy on his toes.(grin)

With luck,the OP will "tell" me "more" and I'm laffin' wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance,for her pictures of THE Goat Fhuqk.

Bless her heart.

Wow +P++!